A template for Moderators/Admins

Go down

A template for Moderators/Admins

Post  DoubleNarr on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 am

- Minecraft Username:
- Real Age:
- Time spent on server:
- Where do you play from (Country) and time zone:
- Why should we hire you?: - (note: The ability to use world edit or any other admin commmands or be a good builder does not help your application)
- Real life hobbies:
- Any previous experience? (not necessary):

I wrote this template because I felt this is a reasonable template for this amazing server Very Happy You're server is also very out of shape though, and you need some good staff and this should help you decide!
My App:

- Minecraft Username: DoubleNarr
- Real Age: 14
- Time spent on server: Around 2 weeks
- Where do you play from (Country) and time zone: I'm in CA, on Pacific Timezone
- Why should we hire you?: Well I love this server and think I would make a great addition to your staff, and I'm an owner of my own server, and I'm staff on another big PvP/Raid server (:
- Real life hobbies: Baseball, BMX, and Chill with the homies!
- Any previous experience? (not necessary): Yeah, I've got a lot so I think I've got the jist of how to be a good staff member Very Happy

DoubleNarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A template for Moderators/Admins

Post  vicki_angel on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:47 pm

I thought that the template is definitely needed it show's an application should be laid out and that it can be very helpful for people who are new or inexperienced with these kinds of forms.

But it makes everything look a lot more presented and I also suggest that people use this as well :')

I personally think it's well written and good job!

-Vicki x
vicki_angel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum