198. 15. 91. 27: 25570
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two suggestions; Staff, forum suggestion category in General Discussion

2 posters

Go down

Two suggestions; Staff, forum suggestion category in General Discussion Empty Two suggestions; Staff, forum suggestion category in General Discussion

Post  vicki_angel Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm

I would like to suggest that for one a suggestion category in the General Discussion as there is no where for people to relate to the server or forum suggestion, other than Plugins let alone staff.

I'm only merely pointing these out and they do not have to be addressed.

So let's begin with why I put 'Staff' in the title of the topic, firstly as there is a large amount of increasing staff application forms everyone wants to help the server grow in their own manner and means, e.g staff relation/position.

Now what I am suggesting is give them the ability to do so with a selected few, but not a very high ranked position.
I know I should of thought harder on this but yet it is still a suggestion.

I also think that people need to play more on the server before requesting a staff position, because you need to be ready and willing to deal with unique situations and circumstances previous experience does help but it's best that you know about the server before undertaking a staff position, feel free to add any other suggestions related to this topic. Also if a suggestion category is created can you please move this post to there, thank you!

-Vicki x
vicki_angel
vicki_angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two suggestions; Staff, forum suggestion category in General Discussion Empty Re: Two suggestions; Staff, forum suggestion category in General Discussion

Post  Lightsolid Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:06 pm

You should be forum Staff Very Happy
Just saying, I'll do what you said above.
Lightsolid
Lightsolid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two suggestions; Staff, forum suggestion category in General Discussion Empty Re: Two suggestions; Staff, forum suggestion category in General Discussion

Post  vicki_angel Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:31 am

Haha!

Also I'll try to come online today, I don't finish college till 5 tonight and I have some work to do when I get back Surprised

And thank you Smile

-Vicki x
vicki_angel
vicki_angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down